Navint and MGI Research to Host Subscription Revenue Business Seminar
Navint Partners and MGI Research will host this free seminar and networking event in Chicago on November 1, 2016.
Chicago, IL — OCTOBER 04, 2016 — Driven by customer demand and sky-high valuation multiples, subscription business models have become synonymous with going digital and the default choice of emerging growth companies. However, for established players the shift to subscriptions requires a thoughtful approach.
This 2-hour seminar and networking event in Chicago on November 1 will help you learn practical insights into how companies are making the move to subscriptions to re-invigorate existing product lines and accelerate the growth of new ones. Come get inspired, hear new ideas, and engage with innovators.
Key Issues to be addressed:
- What are the benefits of a subscription revenue business?
- What does it take to deliver an “as a service” business in a scalable manner?
- How are leading companies making the shift to grow recurring revenue streams?
- How are established leaders launching new products and developing continual revenue streams based on existing offerings – without destabilizing their franchise?
- What are the new metrics for success in a subscription revenue business?
Navint Partners is a different kind of management consulting firm, blending unique industry experience and innovative thinking to address clients’ business challenges in imaginative ways. Navint is the right partner for organizations facing a journey to efficient and scalable recurring revenue streams. We help our clients with all aspects of the Subscription Business Model journey, from strategy development and rationalization to realization of the strategy through effective team, process, and technology design.