Helping clients navigate the lead-to-revenue landscape with speed, precision and confidence.
When it comes to Sales and Finance, companies often think in terms of tasks and tools:
How can our organization reduce customer churn? What product will help resolve billing disputes more quickly? Why does our business have reporting inaccuracies? How can our organization manage SKU proliferation?
At Navint we approach these issues differently, working with clients to address their challenges not as isolated events, but as symptoms within the existing lead-to-revenue architecture. Together, we focus on foundational elements of the business to create a comprehensive strategy that unlocks growth and operational efficiency across the front and back office.
Our Lead-to-Revenue Approach:
- Assess current business needs and existing assets; create a strategic plan that identifies organizational priorities and necessary resources
- Conduct a competitive analysis of leading market solutions; develop a vendor matrix to evaluate options and identify ideal software and implementation partners
- Develop a compelling business case to ensure program support and adoption among stakeholders
- Create a feasible program budget and timeline
- Create a strategic plan that is designed to grow revenue with innovation across product, service, pricing, and operations
- Assess the organization’s existing technology tools and processes; identify overlapping capabilities and gaps, as well as operational silos
- Negotiate with technology vendors; act as an arbitrator between business leads and software/implementation partners
- Determine the sequencing of transformation
- Develop a platform-based business model that can operate efficiently, effectively and reliably at scale
- Create a future-state business solution that supports the evolution of new product lines and revenue models
- Enhance flexibility across sales and billing that enables new possibilities for product packaging and bundling
- Generate meaningful reporting structures and reports
- Align operations with strategic objectives to adapt and align with changing markets and business needs
- Provide strategic counsel to effectively manage complexity and ensure necessary collaboration
- Help reshape the organizational culture to enable greater cooperation between the front and back office
Navint has a documented history of planning, implementing and optimizing technologies across the lead-to-revenue lifecycle. Our strategic advantage lies in our awareness of the market, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each vendor, platform and solution.
Navint is a proud, long-time Salesforce implementation partner with a proven track record across their sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud and CLM platforms. We have experience working with Salesforce to design and implement cohesive and comprehensive lead-to-revenue strategies that include CRM, CPQ, CLM, Billing and ERP.
Rethinking CPQ in the age of recurring revenue
Transforming Traditional Revenue Operations to Drive Growth
ARR Growth for
the Long Run
At Navint, our strategic advantage lies not just in what we offer as a company, but our awareness of the market and its complexity.