Making a Difference
Navint is firmly committed to giving back to our community and have made volunteerism a cornerstone of our company culture. As part of our efforts to make a difference in the lives of others, we actively encourage our employees to donate their time, talent, and treasure and lead, participate and support community-based, charitable and socially-conscious organizations.
Our team has consistently made the commitment to be the difference in the lives of others.
Navint is proud to support a range of organizations including:
- Lost for Words
- Hempfield Soccer Program
- Rush-Henrietta Athletic Association
- Carnegie Mellon
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System
- Kolbe Fund
- The Chicago Children’s Choir
- ReadAhead Program (New York City Schools)
- Pan Mass Bike Challenge (for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute)
- The Arthritis Foundation
- National MS Society