Most Navint hires have a 10+ year related industry background, with at least five years of relevant consulting experience in managing teams, planning projects, and working across and advising all levels of the client organization, including executive. Qualified candidates must also possess high-level experience in a diverse range of business and technology consulting areas, including:
- Finance Transformation
- Human Resources Transformation
- Information Technology Implementation/Transformation
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Shared Services
- Outsourcing and Onshore / Offshore Strategies
- Enterprise Cost Reduction
- Corporate Performance Management
- Emerging technologies and cloud-based (SaaS) solutions, as well as traditional technologies.
To successfully perform against Navint’s consulting methodology, candidates should also have experience evaluating current state processes, and designing future state processes and requirements at the client level – demonstrating their ability to successfully build a case for both business and IT investments.
Additionally, Navint consultants should also possess a range of related qualifications, including:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience, and preferably a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience in a supervisory or management capacity for a true, global entity.
- Exposure to both shared and outsourced solutions, as well as support of in-house information and communication systems in a multi-site, international environment.
- Large project experience and multiple, overlapping PMO-related involvements, with proven competencies in the managing projects in an enterprise environment.
- Strong client relationship building skills and a developing network of peer-level decision-maker colleagues.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of the consulting/project execution process, as well as experience managing teams on consulting engagements
- Experience using multiple project management tools and methodologies, and strong process analysis skills.
- Strong analytical, speaking, and writing capabilities.
Click here to learn more about Navint’s individualized training programs.